2022 plan updates | 80/20 Endurance

2022 plan updates

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mulk
    Participant

Hi 8020 team,

Just curious.
    There was a huge rework and update of existing plans in 2021 (actually late 2020).
    Are any changes for existing plans going to be released for 2022 or they stay unchanged?
    Another question if they will be automatically updated in TraningPeaks, in case if lifetime plan been purchased, or there shall be request for support (change) raised to have it updated?

Thanks!

Gerald
    Participant

I am curious about any 2022 updates myself. I am not in the know on that respect.

In regards to the later, they will update automatically. However, if they are already applied, you might have to remove and reapply to update the calendar

David Warden
    Keymaster

Mulk,

We are continually updating the plans for 2022, and you’ll receive those updates in real-time in your existing plan. As Gerald confirms, you do have to load and unload the plans to see any changes.

The changes in the 2022 Edition plans will not be as significant as the changes we made in the 2021 Edition plans.

David

deanmurley
    Participant

Thanks for letting us know. Will we be notified when the plans update, so we can unload and reload? I have a marathon plan starting on December 6th, so will probably have to reload at some point.

mulk
    Participant

Thank you David and Gerald! And same question as Dean, if there will be any notification?

David Warden
    Keymaster

The notification will be the change in plan title from the 2021 Edition to the 2022 Edition. That will happen automatically in your TP plan library sometime in the next month.

Throughout the year, we’ll continually make additional changes and fixes. We’re not sophisticated enough to issue a change log for each plan, but I suppose that is possible in the future.

Given our longest plan is 23 weeks, you’re never more than 23 weeks separated from the latest updates and fixes, as the changes are applies when you load the plan.

David

Gerald
    Participant

David,

Good to know that. I tend to ‘preload’ my plans for the year. Had no idea little changes were made throughout the year. I guess I should reconsider that idea…,😂

Gerald

deanmurley
    Participant

Thank you very much for the info. I’m looking forward to seeing the updates. The 2021 changes really took it up a level for me, and I benefited from it for sure.

mulk
    Participant

Thank you for this information David!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

$ubscribe and $ave!

• Access to over 600 plans
  • Library of 5,000+ workouts
  • TrainingPeaks Premium
  • An 80/20 Endurance Book

30 day money back guarentee

For as little as $2.32 USD per week, 80/20 Endurance Subscribers receive:

• 30-day Money Back Guarantee