80/20 Coaches | 80/20 Endurance

80/20 Coaches

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kmw
    Participant

I love the 80/20 training plans and have been using them for 5 years or so. I do find that because of injuries and scheduling, I frequently have to adapt, and I am wondering if having a coach would help me level up my training and get faster without re-injuring myself. Are there coaches that use 80/20?

Matt Fitzgerald
    Keymaster

Nothing beats working one-on-one with a good coach. And there are plenty of good coaches who utilize the 80/20 approach. Are you a runner or a triathlete?

kmw
    Participant

I used to do more triathlons (sprint to oly); at the moment I’m more focused on running, with a half marathon planned in August. (and as an aside, I found your plans through your cousin Alison after her impressive half marathon a few years back!).

Matt Fitzgerald
    Keymaster

Do you want a coach who can coach both, or will a running coaching suffice?

I went to college with Alison. She would be a great cousin, but we’re not related.

kmw
    Participant

Oh that’s funny- I must have gotten the story mixed up! She would be a good cousin.

Running only would be fine; I also strength training and find it super important to avoid injury.

Matt Fitzgerald
    Keymaster

Okay, I’ve got a couple of recommendations for you. Email me at matt@8020endurance.com and I’ll give you their info.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You have races.

We have plans.

- Access to all 80/20 plans

- TrainingPeaks Premium

- Workout Library

- 80/20 Endurance Book

30 day money back guarentee

Unlock your full potential

with our subscriptions