80/20 Running: 2021 Edition Marathon Level 3 | 80/20 Endurance

80/20 Running: 2021 Edition Marathon Level 3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kaiserschmarrn
    Participant

Hi!

I’m new to the 80/20 training plan and quite confused with the scheduled runs in the calendar. It seems like the scheduled runs are duplicated because the information is basically the same. I get that in some days I’m scheduled to do doubles or a cross training but not throughout the entire week – or am I supposed to run the same scheduled run twice a day? For example: I’m scheduled to do two long runs tomorrow which I don’t think proper.
    My calendar shows that I haven’t completed half of my planned workouts and I’m afraid it’ll give me the wrong stats of where I stand in my training because it’s incoherent.

David Warden
    Keymaster

K,

Thanks for using our plans. I suspect that you have accidently loaded your plan more than once. I recommend that you unload all plans from your calendar per the instructions at https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/204071974-How-do-I-apply-unapply-my-plan-

Then, make sure your calendar is completely clear of any future workouts, manually delete any future workouts if necessary. Then load the plan again.

David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.