So sorry to hear about your events! Your initial set of options is amazingly consistent with the document I created, How to Modify Your Training Right Now. Take a look at that document and that may offer you the answers you are looking for.
But, for your situation, I recommend that you do one of two things:
1. Yes, continue the plan as normal and perform your own “virtual” race in August.
2. Set another, shorter goal for August/September like a Marathon or an Olympic virtual race, something that does not require as much time as IM training, but more than just Maintenance training. Maintenance training for the next 11 months is too long, you need something as a goal between now and and then.
Yes this COVID-19, turns the world “up-side-down”!
1. Think I will continue to follow my Ironman plan and make a “virtual” race in August!
2. Begin with maintenance training September to March or is that to long doing the maintenance plan?
3. 1 April start with Ironman training again.
In TraningPeaks “Training library” I only see the COVID-19 maintenance plan I downloaded, but no my Ironman plan? How to copy/add I to April 2021 also?