I am doing the Marathon Strength Plan and into week 2 and I think some of the rep requirements are confusing/misplaced. Please look at your reps again and explain – For example in week 2 Foundation 2:
– split squat and single leg RDL – perform 8 reps – is this per leg or 4 each leg?
– torsional buttress – says swing the leg for 60 seconds on each leg – which is clearly wrong
– hamstring bridge – the description suggests this is done with both legs not single leg but rep is complete 12 reps per side – what side?
– calf raise – again suggests using both legs but rep is 12 reps per leg – why isn’t this just 12 reps?
– leg swings with band – complete 15 reps – is this per leg? perhaps the torsional buttress rep description is meant to be here.
– isometric clam – complete 12 reps – is this per side or 6 per side?